This Halloween, you could dress as a boring ghost or something equally as simple. Or even worse, you could buy one of those cheap costumes with the strings that tie in the back to hold it all together. You're a geek! Wouldn't it be better to create something a little more high tech and a lot more fun? How about a jellyfish that glows? Or an authentic-looking outfit from Tron?
Here are some high-tech Halloween ideas you could still pull off with a little elbow grease.
Need More Ideas? Check These Out:
- 12 easy last-minute Halloween costumes for procrastinating geeks
- 10 easy-to-make costumes for geek girls
- 10 wildly impressive cosplay costumes (and how they're made)
- 20 obscure and nerdy Halloween costumes
- 15 high tech Halloween costumes ideas that light up the night
- 50 head-turning Halloween costume ideas from New York Comic Con
- Halloween costume ideas from New York Comic Con
- Top 10 techie Halloween costumes of 2011