Unless you're blessed with superhuman powers like the Man of Steel, you need money — lots of it — to transform yourself into a believable crime fighter. How much does it cost to don the Iron Man suit and live Tony Stark's lavish life? Way too much money.
MoneySupermarket grabbed the trusty old calculator and got down to calculating some estimated costs of Iron Man's toys:
Here's the breakdown:
- Iron Man suit: $110,302,000
- Jarvis super computer: $10,000,000
- Swanky house: $25,000,000
- Cost for R&D got seven Iron Man suits + War Machine: $1,464,000,000
- Fancy sports cars: $3,415,000
As always, that's an estimated cost and actual figures would skew higher because a lot of his technologies just don't exist in real life, but it's still fun to take in.
For the laser-focused details on how MoneySupermarket came to that $1.6 billion figure, click to enlarge the infographic below: