Iron Man 3 isn't scheduled for a release until 2013, but that doesn't mean Marvel can't tease us with Tony Stark's new suit of armor. Noticeably different from previous outings is that the new Iron Man suit is trimmed with more gold than red.
We're pretty indifferent to the Iron Man's suit, so long as it packs tons of firepower and futuristic user interfaces that just look fantastic to fawn over, but you know how fans can get when new changes happen to their favorite superheroes.
Currently in production, Iron Man 3 has a $250 million budget, which is about $110 million more than 2008's Iron Man and about $50 million to $80 million more than Iron Man 2 (depending on which figures you believe).
Robert Downey Jr. will reprise his roll as billionaire playboy Tony Stark. Don Cheadle will also don the War Machine suit once more. Co-starring in Iron Man 3 will be Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce, Gwyneth Paltrow and Rebecca Hall.
What are you impressions of the new Iron Man suit? Too much gold? Just right? We're all ears.
More Incredible Iron Man Suits
- Homemade Iron Man suit uses cardboard and fiberglass, looks amazing
- Video: The sweetest Iron Man costume around gets a jetpack
- Image of the Day: Steaming hot 'Iron Man' Costume
- Real life 'wearable' Iron Man suit actually fits into a briefcase
- Chinese guy builds hulking Iron Man Mark I suit
- Steampunk Iron Man costume makes me long for an 1800's Iron Man