Covering E3 2012 is no easy task. Because E3 is only open to industry folk, we thought it fit to close out E3 with a bang. Here's a for-your-eyes-only video tour of what E3 is like from the inside of the year's largest video game event.
More Hot Videos From E3 2012
- Eyes-on with E3's full-size Halo 4 Warthog replica
- Video: Weirdest Kinect game at E3 involves dribbling a basketball
- The Avengers Battle For Earth is E3's most exciting Kinect game
- This gun controller uses a gyroscope for precision FPS fragging
- Nintendo's Wii U GamePad adds a new layer of complexity to gaming
Posted on location at E3 in Los Angeles, California. All photos and video shot and edited by Raymond Wong for DVICE.