For whatever reason, photographer Philip Karlberg decided to take pictures last year of yummy desserts spinning at atop various records. 33 RPM is the result, and it makes me inexplicably happy to look at.
Stockholm-based Karlberg took the photos, and chef and set designer Mattias Nyhlin whipped up and plated the goods. You can see a behind-the-scenes video of the project here, complete with a super curious dog that is definitely waiting for one of these delicious plates to spin off onto the ground.
In the gallery below you can learn about the song titles, records and desserts on display.
More Amazing Photography
- Gallery: Trains making the jump to lightspeed
- 20 spectacular images from National Geographic's photo contest
- 20 'Stormtrooper portraits' by photographer Kristina Alexanderson
- 20 awesome animated photos that are more lifelike than 3D
- 14 beautifully unsettling space program pictures
- 20 self portraits of Tokyo's 'Levitating Girl' Natsumi Hayashi