During today's iPhone event, Apple took some time to update two of its iPods: the Nano and the Touch.
First, the Nano: the form factor is essentially the same, but there are some UI updates that include bigger icons for easier navigation. It also has deeper Nike+ integration, and 16 new clock faces for people who want to wear it as a watch. It's available today in 7 colors, with the 8GB model selling for $129, and 16GB for $149.
As for the iPod Touch, it's also keeping the same form factor and will be getting a software updated with iOS 5. Nothing too fancy here, although it does now come in white. 8GB will be $199, 32Gb $299 and 64GB $399.
Keep Up with Apple on DVICE
- Apple iPhone 4S: the 5 most important features
- iPhone 4S fact check: 23 rumors confirmed or denied
- Apple updates the iPod Nano, iPod Touch
- 10 bold iPhone designs we'd love to see Apple unveil
- 12 gaming-changing Apple patents we'd love to see in the iPhone 5