Get out your pumpkin carving gear, folks (or boxes of Legos) — Halloween is almost here! But you won't find any generic monster faces or black cats here — oh no. We've searched high and low for the very best geek-o'-lanterns the Interweb can provide, whether they're carved from the flesh of a pumpkin, or suggest the shape in other creative ways.
Some of these are sheer works of art, so if you haven't had time to carve a jack-o'-lantern, let them inspire your own delightful creations.
More Halloween Ideas:
- 10 wildly impressive cosplay costumes (and how they're made)
- 20 obscure and nerdy Halloween costumes
- 15 high tech Halloween costume ideas that light up the night
- 67 Halloween costume ideas for tech geeks
- 10 easy-to-make costumes for geek girls
- 10 free scary stories to haunt your e-book reader
- Dog in AT-AT Halloween costume is ready to raid Hoth for treats