Buy these Beastie Boys action figures to support cancer charities

Remember that epic 11-minute action figure music video the Beastie Boys released a few weeks ago? The one directed by Spike Jonze? Yep, the hip hop group are putting their action figures up for sale, and for a good cause: to raise money for two cancer charities.

For an easy $750, you'll get each a set of three 11.5-inch figurines created by the street wear geniuses at Nowhere Ltd. and A Bathing Ape. These figures are the real deal. They're not replicas, they're the real ones used in the music video!

97 percent of the proceeds will go towards the Pablove Foundation and Alex's Lemonade Stand. The other 3 percent goes to, uh, "operating costs."

In addition to the dolls that each come with their own metal boxes, doll stands, jump suits, safety goggles, work boots, safety vests, belts, Japanese decal stickers, and extra hands, the lucky buyers will also get 2-disc version of "Beastie Boys Anthology: The Sounds of Science."

Hurry on over, these things won't last long. Who wouldn't want to own highly detailed miniatures of the Beastie Boys? It's absolutely not creepy at all having these things on wall shelf or mantel!

Beastie Boys, via Gothamist

For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @dvice