Microsoft's E3 2014 press conference was all about the games. Instead of harp on and on about the Xbox One's media and TV features, the company chose to spend its 90-minute E3 press conference showing game after game after game.
Tallying up the totals, there are 15 "core" Xbox One games coming out, as well as a huge list of games developed by indies. Next year's not looking too shabby either. Microsoft showed previews for six new games including a Crackdown reboot and a new Tomb Raider.
1. Call of Duty: Advance Warfare (November 4)
2. Forza Motorsport 5 (September 30)
3. Evolve (Exclusive beta and DLC on Xbox first)
4. Assassin's Creed: Unity
5. Dragon Age: Inquisition (October 7, DLC on Xbox One first)
6. Sunset Overdrive (October 28)
7. Dead Rising 3 Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition Ex Plus Alpha DLC
8. Dance Central Spotlight (September; only on Xbox One; digital-only)
9. Fantasia: Music Evolved
10. Fable Legends
11. Project Spark
12. Ori and the Blind Forest
13. Halo: The Master Chief Collection (November 11)
14. Halo 5 Guardians beta (December)
1. Rise of the Tomb Raider
2. The Witcher 3
3. Phantom Dust
4. Tom Clancy's The Division
There were too many indie-made games including Mighty No.9, Cuphead and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. You can find trailers for all of them on the official Xbox YouTube channel here.